By ringtelcomm80003242, Nov 11 2016 05:15PM
We are excited to announce that on December 6, 2016, Aureon will be upgrading our netINS, Virtual ISP, and Mail Hosting email services into a unified, single Webmail platform.
During the upgrade, in the midnight to 7:00 a.m. maintenance window on December 6, users may not be able to access email. Information will be sent to your customers in the next week with these details.
Customers using email on desktop programs like Outlook or via their smartphone/tablet email programs will not need to change any settings. Although, once the upgrade has been completed, users with passwords that include the “#” symbol will need to update their password.
This exciting new modern webmail solution will replace Pronto and the older webmail, and offer the following 10 top enhancements and new features:
1. A brand new look and feel — the new webmail is modern-looking, faster, and more intuitive.
2. Mobile sync for calendar and address book — the most awaited feature. Webmail now supports mobile-desktop sync.
3. Conversation threads — conversations can now be grouped together. You have the option to display conversations as lists or threads.
4. Cloud storage for files — a new way to manage your files (similar to Dropbox). Upload, share, password protect, and set an expiration date for links.
5. RSS reader — subscribe to RSS feeds and keep up to date.
6. An enhanced HTML editor — the new editor offers users more options to format messages.
7. Identity management with HTML supported signatures — manage multiple profiles and create HTML signatures for each profile.
8. Extensive address book fields — more fields for you to keep your contacts organized.
9. Spam filtering will be integrated directly into webmail, so there will no need to log into a second site to manage your spam settings.
10. Ability to reorder columns — you can move columns around to customize your inbox.
For a quick demo, please visit http://netins.net/support/internet-support.
We are currently updating our support sites and training our support teams on the new system. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.